1. It's my baby!
2. I've worked very hard on it.
3. It took a lot of time, dedication, patience and confidence.
4. Writing has been my passion since I was a young girl.
5. It's very personal to me and this is one craft that helps me grow through my struggles.
6. I have many goals for this project so there are reasons behind it.
7. It's kept me going when there were times I didn't even know I could continue.
8. It has a very interesting and unique story line.
9. You're going to enjoy it!
10. This is just the beginning for me and I can't wait until you're a part of it all!
I go through so much, mentally, physically and emotionally. There are so many times when I get extremely discouraged, depressed and overwhelmed with the reality of it all. Sometimes I don't even feel like existing anymore because most of the time I'm not even living. I try to carry a sense of humor to assist me through these hard times. I also try to remain positive because I'm fully aware that there are people who experience harder times than I do.
As much as I want to give up, I don't. As much as I feel alone, I manage. And as much as I lose hope, I move forward. All of this is due to my writing. This is why I'm so open about how I feel and why I feel it. Sometimes I feel like I'm someone that people could relate to and other times I feel like I'm misunderstood.
This is the roughest life journey to conquer. I still haven't completely accepted the reality of it but here I am trying my very best to make it through life and deal with it at the same time. My goal is to be an inspiration to those who feel the same as I do and if you feel better than I do then my goal is for you to become an inspiration to someone else.
Writing is MAGIC to me but I never can get far without your support. So I continue to thank you so very much. A little goes a long way and just listening or reading means everything to me and it also helps me take that next step.
I hope you're ready to share this experience with me, because I AM READY!